Lehigh Acres Property Management
Let us manage your Lehigh Acres rental property
Inquire About Our Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Lehigh Acres area.
We can guide you through all aspects of renting your property. We strive to get the best customer experience through our friendly and knowledgeable staff and the use of the latest industry technology. We can customize your property management needs so you are involved as much as you see fit in your investment.
Benefits of using Complete Realty Solutions
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant relations.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property and give you an accounting of our results.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
What You Can Expect From Us+
- We will give you honest unbiased input on how to make your property stand out to become more desirable than other available properties in your market range and area.
- Collection of monthly rents ad disbursements to owners and vendors.
- Procurement Only services available
- Complete Realty Solution is a full service Real Estate Brokerage. We can help you buy and sell income properties as well as personal homes.
- By letting Complete Realty Solutions and Rental By Mark manage your property you can be confidant that your property is getting the attention that it needs while receiving the highest return possible on your investment.
- It is our hope that the management/sale of your property will have gone as smoothly as possible for you, that you will feel comfortable calling us in the future with any real estate related questions and you would be delighted to refer your family, friends, and colleagues who are in need of real estate services.
Our Technology Advantage+
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
- Extensively research the rental market in your property’s area to advise you of conditions that will affect the marketability.
- Rent Match: We have a system to show you rental rates for similar properties in the are. Which will maximize revenue and fill your vacant home faster.
- Aggressively market your property utilizing the latest technology in the industry.
- Advertise across multiple rental websites including Zillow, Trulia, and many more.
- Advertise your property on the SW FL MLS for maximum exposure to other Realtors.
- We will qualify potential tenants with extensive local, state, and national background, criminal, and credit checks as well as check their rental history and verify their income and employment.
- All credit checks are done through Experian, one of the three major credit reporting services in the nation.
- Online applications make it easy for potential tenants to apply.
- Tenant Portals: Tenants can pay rent directly through our website or on their smart phones, helping to avoid late rent payments. Tenants can also request maintenance requests through their tenant portal, which helps keep accurate maintenance records and timely maintenance services.
Legal Contracts and Forms+
- We strictly adhere to the “Florida Residential Landlord and Tenant Act” to minimize exposure to unfound claims against all parties. (Copies of contracts and forms available upon request).
- We utilize contracts and forms approved by the Florida Association of Realtors as well as The Rules Regulating the Florida Bar. (Rule 10-1.1b) for both owners and tenants for maximum protection in case of litigation.
- You can feel comfortable knowing our operations manager has an extensive background in construction and property management. He has a unique ability to recognize and assess situations and conditions of your property to minimize or maximize the situation to benefit you the owner.
- We will maintain and repair your property using only qualified, licensed and insured vendors and service providers.
- Schedule regular visits to your property while vacant, lease renewal walkthroughs, and general inspections to make sure your property is in good condition.
- The tenants have an online portal as well as a 24 hour hotline that they can request maintenance services quickly ensuring a timely response which prevents further damage or problems with your property.
- We can develop a custom Property Management Solution that best suits your needs, desires, and your property
- We will maintain open and active communication with you the owner.
- Owner Portals: With our online owner portals there is no need for keeping track of all your files! Our owner statements can be sent via email and all files and invoices are stored in the owners portal for your convince. Easily find past information on your property.
- Direct Deposit: We have the ability to direct deposit all owners checks. No waiting for your check in the mail!
- Owner 1099’s: We will send you a 1099 each year to help expedite your taxes.
Lehigh Acres Area Information
Lehigh Acres was developed in the mid-1950s by Chicago businessman Lee Ratner. Seeking a tax shelter, Ratner had sold his pest control business and faced the possibility of losing most of his earnings to the high capital gains tax of that era. Ratner heard that cattle was a good investment for people in his predicament, and he bought 18,000 acres (73 km²) of land in eastern Lee County and named it the Lucky Lee Ranch. After ranching for a while, and despite having no prior development experience, Ratner joined with Gerald H. Gould, a Florida advertising executive, Manuel Riskin, a Chicago CPA, and Edward Shapiro, a former Chicagoan who was in the real estate business in California, and began land sales at Lehigh Acres. Source From Wikipedia